Monday, February 6, 2012

BLACKHAWK! S.T.R.I.K.E. Utility Pouch for Nalgene Bottle

BLACKHAWK! S.T.R.I.K.E. Utility Pouch for Nalgene Bottle Review



BLACKHAWK! S.T.R.I.K.E. Utility Pouch for Nalgene Bottle Feature

  • Holds a 32 oz. Nalgene, and similar water bottles (Nalgene bottle not included)
  • Lid secures with a side release buckle and hook and loop
  • Doubles as an excellent utility pouch
  • S.T.R.I.K.E. webbing on outside allows for attachment of additional pouches
  • Available in Black, Coyote Tan, Multi Cam, and Olive Drab
The BLACKHAWK! S.T.R.I.K.E. Utility Pouch for Nalgene Bottle holds a 32 oz. Nalgene, and similar water bottles (Nalgene bottle not included). The lid secures with a side release buckle and hook and loop. The pouch doubles as an excellent utility pouch. S.T.R.I.K.E. webbing on outside allows for attachment of additional pouches. Mount S.T.R.I.K.E. pouches to any standard MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment) platform-a system of 1" horizontal webbing. Integral straps on the back of BLACKHAWK!'s MOLLE -compatible pouches weave in and out of the platform webbing for secure modular attachment.


No comments:

Post a Comment